MERRY MEET
AND WELCOME TO THE PAGE OF SPELLS
<object width="450" h
PAGE OF SPELLS
MERRY MEET
AND WELCOME TO THE PAGE OF SPELLS
<object width="450" h
PAGE OF SPELLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FORUM FOR GUIDANCE IN WITCHCRAFT

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WELCOME- INTRO TO WICCA
Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 11:41 am by Shadowswish

» CHILDREN'S PAGAN ACTIVITIES
Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 5:32 am by guardian magic

» Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer
Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:20 am by Asagami

» Traditional Native American Prayer,Great Spirit Prayer,Native American Prayer for Peace
Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:18 am by Asagami

» The Charge of the God,Goddess,Crone
Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:17 am by Asagami

» stones for protection
Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:15 am by Asagami

» Indian Serenity Prayer
Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:14 am by Asagami

» Introduction
Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:13 am by Asagami

» TALK TO THE ANIMALS
Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:11 am by Asagami

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asagami

LIKE : 90

Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer   Lord most giving and resourceful,Hymn to the Sun,SIOUX,Micmac Prayer I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:20 am

-Marti

Lord most giving and resourceful,
I implore you;
make it your will
that this people enjoy
the goods and riches you naturally give,
that naturally issue from you,
that are pleasing and savory,
that delight and comfort,
though lasting but briefly,
passing away as if in a dream.

Aztec Prayer

Hymn to the Sun
Praised be my Lord God with all His creatures; and specially our brother the sun, who brings us the day.
Praised be my Lord for our sister the moon, and for the stars, the which He has set clear and lovely in heaven.
Praised be my Lord for our brother the wind, and for air and cloud, calms and all weather, by the which Thou upholdest in life all creatures. . . .
Praised be Thy Lord for our brother fire, through whom Thou givest us light in the darkness;
Praised be my Lord for our mother the earth, the which doth sustain us and keep us and bringeth forth divers fruits, and flowers of many colours, and grass.
Praised be my Lord for all those who pardon one another for His love's sake, and who endure weakness and tribulation; blessed are they who peaceably shall endure, for Thou, 0 most Highest, shalt give them a crown!
Amen.

Francis of Assisi

SIOUX
Oh Great Spirit, Our Father, help us and teach us in the way of the truth; and keep me and my family and my tribe on our true father's path, so that we may be in good condition in our minds and in our bodies. Teach all of the little ones in Your Way. Make peace on all the world. We thank you for the sun and the good summer weather again; and we hope they will bring good crops of grass for the animals and things to eat for all peoples.
Attributed to Long Lance

Micmac Prayer
O Our Creator and Great Grandfather of all,
Who dwells in the Spiritland known as heaven,
We beg that you look toward us, your children
Who live here on Mother Earth and hear our prayer:
Because, Our Creator, we learn to believe
With the highest respect,
The law you had set forth.
We ask that you bring to us, this day,
Good spirits from the four directions:
East, South, West, North